1. Can I get a refund/exchange?
Please read our Return/Exchange Policy.
2. How to exchange a product?
Simply contact us at Facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp at +923488355509 and request an exchange, and we will guide you through the process. Don’t forget to mention order ID and details.
3. Do I need to have an account to shop with you?
You can shop from our online store without creating an account and can place an order with guest checkout. However, creating an account will make your shopping process easier.
4. How do I create an account?
Click on ‘Create an Account’ mentioned on our homepage, you will be promoted to a page on which you will be required to fill out personal details in order create your account.
5.How can I change my shipping address?
Yes, you can edit or add a new shipping address by logging in to your account. Please sign in and click on ‘My Account’. You will be able to edit/update your details in your account and save them for future orders. In case your order is confirmed and you wish to change the delivery address, please contact our customer service immediately. The requested change will be carried out in case the order is not processed.
6. What if I forget my password?
Click on ‘Forgot Your Password’ available at the login/sign-up page. Enter your email address and click on ‘Reset Password’. A set of instructions will be sent to your registered email ID to re-set your password. After your credentials have been verified, you will be able to create a new password.
7. How do I place an order?
Following are the steps to place an order successfully:
- When browsing through our web, you can enter the quantity in the tab provided next to the product you wish to buy and click ‘Add to Cart’. You can add as many items as you wish to buy.
- After you have finished browsing, click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’ and you will be promoted to a page on which you have to enter details.
- Press the Place Order button to place your Order and get an order number.
- Once your order gets confirmed an email/SMS will be sent to your email ID/contact No.
- Every order will also be confirmed over call before dispatch (Please note that answering this phone call is mandatory if you will not answer our call your order will not be confirmed and put to hold, while the item may run out of stock)
- After the confirmation, you will receive another email/SMS with a tracking number and your order details.
8. How long will my order take to arrive?
Orders normally take 5-7 days to arrive.
9. Can I cancel my order?
Your order cannot be cancelled once you check out. However, you can cancel the order through Facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp within 24 hours of placing order before the shipping process.
10. Do you take orders over WhatsApp, Instagram or Facebook?
No, we don’t take orders on WhatsApp, Facebook or Instagram but we do answer queries.
11. What does it mean if I don’t receive a sales invoice via email/SMS after I check-out?
If you haven’t received a sales invoice via email within an hour it means your order hasn’t been successfully placed.
12. How will I know the status of my order?
You can track your order on the respective courier website mentioned in your email/SMS. You can also contact on Facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp at +92300-2243979 to know the status of your order.
13. What is the difference between order ID and tracking ID?
Order ID will be issued at the time you place an order, it is a unique number assigned to your transaction. Tracking ID will be issued at the time your order is dispatched, this ID will be used to track your order and the status of delivery.
14. How many times does the courier service agent attempt to deliver my order?
You will be contacted by the courier service agent before the delivery time, if you fail to receive your order on your doorstep, the agent will attempt to contact you again. Your order will be automatically cancelled if you fail to receive the order the second time as well.
15. Can I add more items to my existing order?
You will have to place a new order and cannot add more items to the order that has been processed. You can edit your order before the order is dispatched by using your Order ID, please contact on Whatsapp, Facebook or Instagram immediately.
16. Does adding an item to the cart means that the item is reserved?
Just adding the product in the cart does not mean the product is reserved. The product is not yours until you pay for it and place an order.
17. What is the difference between ‘add to wish list’ and ‘add to cart’?
“Add to wish list” means you like the product and may consider buying it sometime later but not right now; whereas, when you add a product to the cart, it means that you are serious about buying the product and that you are just a few steps away from making the payment.
18. What payment options are available?
Following are the payment options available to shop at our online store;
- Cash on Delivery
- Bank Transfer
- Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash
19. What does Cash on Delivery mean?
If you choose Cash on Delivery as a payment method on the checkout page, it means you’ll be asked for the required amount in cash at the time of the delivery and will be provided with a receipt along with your purchase.